Requests for Comment
The Request for Comments process is as follows:
- Create a pull request against this repository adding a new RFC document outlining your planned change.
- Solicit comment and feedback on geos-devel.
- Call for a vote on the RFC.
- Note the status and commit the RFC to the web site for the record.
- GEOS RFC 1 - Project Steering Committee
- GEOS RFC 2 - Committer Guidelines
- GEOS RFC 3 - Thread Safe CAPI
- GEOS RFC 4 - Code Formatting Style
- GEOS RFC 5 - C++11 Compilation Mode
- GEOS RFC 6 - Require explicit configure to use the C++ API
- GEOS RFC 7 - Use CMake for Build System
- GEOS RFC 8 - Improve Coordinate Sequence API (WIP)
- GEOS RFC 9 - Restore the C++ API (WIP)
- GEOS RFC 10 - Move Project to GitHub