- git repository: https://github.com/libgeos/geos
- geos-devel mailing list and archive
- #geos chat channel (all bridged):
- Matrix: https://matrix.to/#/#geos:osgeo.org
- IRC: irc://irc.libera.chat/#osgeo-geos (https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.libera.chat/#osgeo-geos)
- Slack: https://osgeo.slack.com/messages/C07RKJ06B/
Defects should be reported using GitHub Issues.
When submitting bugs caused by particular geometries, you must submit the geometries that cause the failure, preferably in hex-encoded WKB, so that we can re-produce the failure cases.
To contribute fixes to outstanding issues, enhancements, and other smaller changes, open a pull request with your change and a fullsome description of what you are trying to achieve.
If you have any doubts as to whether your work, or planned work, is not a “smaller” change, please join the geos-devel mailing list and describe your plans. Join the list! It is a great way to get acquainted with what the development community is working on.