The 3.10.2 release of GEOS is now available to download.
This release is a bug fix release.
- Fix crash in MonotoneChain with empty CoordinateSequence (GH-539, Sandro Santilli)
- Fix crash in GeoJSONWriter in case of empty points (TRAC-1139, Paul Ramsey)
- Improve BuildArea performance (TRAC-1122, Sandro Santilli)
- Fix unaryUnion to avoid segfault with empty polygon (GH-501, Mike Taves)
- Fix memory leak on exception in prepared geometry (GH-506, Dan Baston)
- Iterator invalidation in rare cases (GH-508, Momtchil Momtchev)
- Infinite loop on collapsed input to MaximumInscribedCircle (Paul Ramsey)
- Write LinearRing to GeoJSON as LineString (TRAC-1140, Paul Ramsey)
- Fix PolygonEarClipper to handle collapsed corners (GH-526, Martin Davis)
- Fix GEOSSTRtree_remove for empty tree (GH-544, Dan Baston)
- Fix crash on query of STRtree with removed items (GH-545, Dan Baston)q