As part of a batch release of patches for stable branches, the 3.11.1 release of GEOS is now available to download.
The 3.11.1 release is a bug fix release.
- Remove spurious version from –libs geos-config options
- Fix PreparedGeometry to avoid crashes with EMPTY elements in input (GH-678, Martin Davis)
- Fix LineSegment.orientationIndex(LineSegment) (GH-699, Martin Davis)
- Fix DepthSegment comparison operation (GH-707, Martin Davis)
- Add OverlayNG support for simple GeometryCollection inputs (GH-716, Martin Davis)
- Fix TopologyPreservingSimplifier to produce stable results for Multi inputs (GH-718)
- Fix WKB hex endian test (GH-720, Paul Ramsey)
- Improve ConvexHull radial sort robustness (GH-724, Martin Davis)
- Use more robust Delaunay Triangulation frame size heuristic (GH-728, Martin Davis)
- Fix crash in GEOSIntersects with empty point inputs (GH-673, Dan Baston)
- Fix RelateOp for empty geometry and closed linear geometry (TRAC-1096, Dan Baston)
- Return 2D result on 2D input to GeometryPrecisionReducer (TRAC-1137, Dan Baston)