As part of a batch release of patches for stable branches, the 3.11.2 release of GEOS is now available to download.
The 3.11.2 release is a bug fix release.
- GEOSIntersection: Fix FE_INVALID exception on intersection of disjoint geometries (GH-791, Joris Van den Bossche & Dan Baston)
- Fix incorrect result from Envelope::disjoint (GH-791, Dan Baston)
- Fix handling of odd cases in PolygonHoleJoiner (JTS-946, Paul Ramsey, Martin Davis)
- Support gcc-13 (GH-743, Sergei Trofimovich)
- Disallow Inf envelopes in Quadtree, avoid inf loop (Paul Ramsey)
- GEOSUnaryUnion: Fix crash on collection containing empty point (GH-830, Dan Baston)
- GEOSSTRtree_iterate: Do not return removed items (GH-833, Dan Baston)
- IndexedFacetDistance: Fix crash with Inf coordinates (GH-821, Dan Baston)
- HausdorffDistance: Fix crash on collection containing empty point (GH-840, Dan Baston)
- MaximumInscribedCircle: Fix infinite loop with non-finite coordinates (GH-843, Dan Baston)
- DistanceOp: Fix crash on collection containing empty point (GH-842, Dan Baston)
- Guard against non-finite distances in Buffer/OffsetCurve (GH-661, Paul Ramsey)