As part of a batch release of patches for stable branches, the 3.12.1 release of GEOS is now available to download.
The 3.12.1 release is a bug fix release.
- Remove undefined behaviour in use of null PrecisionModel (GH-931, Jeff Walton)
- Explicitly set endianness for some tests so that output matches expected (GH-934, Paul Ramsey)
- Fix IncrementalDelaunayTriangulator to ensure triangulation boundary is convex (GH-953, Martin Davis)
- Improve scale handling for PrecisionModel (GH-956, Martin Davis)
- Fix PreparedLineStringDistance for lines within envelope and polygons (GH-959, Martin Davis)
- Fix error in CoordinateSequence::add when disallowing repeated points (GH-963, Dan Baston)
- Fix InteriorPointPoint to handle empty elements (GH-977, Martin Davis)
- Skip over testing empty distances for mixed collections. (GH-979, Paul Ramsey)
- Fix TopologyPreservingSimplifier endpoint handling to avoid self-intersections (GH-986, Martin Davis)
- Build warnings with Visual Studio (GH-929, Jeff Mckenna, Paul Ramsey)
- Fix CMake on Windows with Visual Studio (GH-945, Aaron Barany)